Give your teen the experience of learning how to wisely save, spend and budget.
Give your teen the independence they’re craving along with your sound oversight, leading them to be financially confident and knowledgeable young adults.
Youth Debit Card + Mobile App Features
- Earn 2X Points on Purchases
- Real Time Monitoring
- Cha-Ching RoundUp Feature
- Card Controls
- Parent Controls/Access
- Deposit Checks with Your Phone
- Local, Live Help
Requirements: 2 forms of ID. Mandatory Opt-Out of Courtesy Pay agreement. Additional Membership restrictions apply.
Get Paid For Good Grades
ANECA wants to reward students ages 13-17 for working hard and earning good grades. Our Pay for Grades program will reward those who make the A or B Honor Roll. Here are the details!
- Available for ages 13-17
- Bring a report card and/or official proof of making an A or B Honor Roll into any branch location
- ANECA will deposit a reward of $25 into the student’s ANECA Savings or Checking/Debit Account*
- Can bring in all 4 quarters of report cards to earn up to $100 per school year!
* Must be claimed within 30-days of report card or Honor Roll being issued.
Parents or guardians can open a KIDS SHARE SAVINGS in their child’s name. Children can deposit, but not withdraw without the Parent/Guardian. To take advantage of compounding dividends, a SHARE CERTIFICATE can also be in your Child’s name. The sooner you start setting money aside for young savers, the more time it has to grow.
When you’re going to college or working full time, you could probably use a little help paying for things. ANECA wants to be there to help you build a strong financial future. We offer great rates and flexible terms to help Members borrow affordably and build a good credit history. The better you manage your credit now, the easier it will be to secure loans in the future when you need them.
Requirements: 1 form of identification. Additional Membership restrictions apply.