We have so many great things to tell you about ANECA!
ANECA is so much more than a place to put your money.
When you join, you will become an owner of ANECA Federal Credit Union. Your, “Membership Fee” is actually you buying a Share of ANECA Federal Credit Union. As an ANECA Member you enjoy our friendly service, money-saving rates and lower fees than a typical banking institution. Credit Unions are alternatives banks. We have local roots, offer trustworthy advice, and have many of the same features, services, and products you’ll find at big banks.
Whatever you’re looking for in a financial institution, chances are we’ve got it!
Check out ANECA’s great Checking Account Features, Rewards Program, & many other Member Benefits for yourself.
Give us a call to ask questions or simply schedule an appointment with one of our Member Service Representatives to discuss all the ways ANECA can make your life easier.
Joining ANECA is easy!
If you live, work, or worship in Caddo, Bossier, or Desoto Parishes you can join. You can also join if you have a family member who is already an ANECA Member.
Just make an initial deposit of $10 that opens an ANECA Share Savings Account and establishes your Membership. You can open your Checking Account the same day and switch your direct deposit to ANECA.
- Fill out the online Membership Application. Please have the following information available.
– Your U.S. Social Security number (you must be a U.S Citizen)
– A valid form of ID such as a U.S. driver’s license or other U.S. government ID, U.S. Military ID, or U.S. Passport. * Additional Proof of Address is needed if your ID does not have your current address. Acceptable documents are a Utility Bill, Mortgage/Lease Agreement, or a Current Pay Stub.
– You will be contacted by our next available Member Service Representative.
- Visit either ANECA Branch with your above ID, Social Security Card, and initial Account Funding.
*If you address is incorrect on your ID you must provide proof of address.
Check out our 5 Steps to Switching to ANECA.
For further assistance, please visit a branch or call our offices at 318-698-6000.