ANECA Federal Credit Union will award five (5) $1,000 scholarships to students at five (5) designated colleges annually.
Scholarship applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a college-bound high school senior at the time of application.
- Be enrolled in a two-or-four-year accredited institution.
- Applicant must reside in Caddo, Bossier, or Desoto Parish
- Applicant must have a minimum 2.50 GPA in high school or college work
- Applicant will attend college as a full-time student (12 hours per semester or 8 hours per quarter)
- Applicant agrees to use any and all scholarship funds at the designated institution
- Applicant may not be an employee, volunteer, or immediate family member of an employee or volunteer of ANECA Federal Credit Union as they are not eligible to receive a scholarship.
Designated Schools & Details:
- Bossier Parish Community College, Margaret Beauclair Walker Memorial Scholarship:
- Applicant will be/ is pursuing the Associate of Applied Science in Physical Therapy Assistant
- Louisiana Tech University
- Applicant will be/ is pursuing a Bachelor of Science within the College of Business
- Louisiana State University in Shreveport, Marketing Scholarship:
- Applicant will be/ is pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Northwestern State University, Joe Sepulvado Memorial Scholarship:
- Applicant will be/ is pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Southern University Shreveport Louisiana:
- Applicant will be/ is pursing a degree in the Division of Business Studies
Each school handle the application and selection process themselves. Please follow the links below for more information.