ANECA Federal Credit Union will award five (5) $1,000 Scholarships to Members, their children, grandchildren, or dependents annually.
Scholarship applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a current ANECA Member for a minimum of six (6) months (in good standing)
- Be the child, grandchild, or dependent of an ANECA Member with a Membership of at least six (6) months (in good standing)
- Be a college-bound high school senior at the time of application
- Be currently enrolled in a two or four-year accredited institution
- Applicant must have a minimum 2.50 GPA in high school or college work
- Applicant will attend college as a full-time student (12 hours per semester or 8 hours per quarter)
- Applicant agrees to use any and all scholarship funds awards at an accredited institution indicated in their application
- Applicant may not be an employee, volunteer, or immediate family member of an employee or volunteer of ANECA Federal Credit Union as they are not eligible to receive a scholarship.
To apply, eligible applicants must complete the online application found below by clicking Apply Now. The application must be submitted with:
- A high school transcript documenting student’s GPA for grades 9-12 and/or college transcript if applicable
- Two (2) non-family member letters of recommendation
- The applicant and his/her parent or guardian (if 18 years of age or younger) must sign the Certification and Release Authorization on the last page of the application.
- Judging will be based on both subjective and objective criteria. These include academic achievement, extracurricular and community activities, character, and need.
Applications accepted May 1 through May 31, 2021.
You are not able to save progress on the Application. Please review this Scholarship Checklist before you being the application.