Part-time Marketing Assistant
Head of Marketing
Responsible for assisting the marketing department in all campaigns, promotions, and events. Provide assistance to the Head of Marketing and perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with planning, coordinating, and executing marketing campaigns, promotions, and events.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Head of Marketing, utilizing various software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Effectively correspond with vendors, media, and other business contacts.
- Proofread marketing collateral and other marketing materials for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist in scheduling and/or arranging appointments and meetings.
- Maintain the department’s calendar of events and schedules. Assist in monitoring timelines.
- Maintain inventory of marketing materials, supplies and equipment.
- Maintain marketing storage areas.
- Assist with market and industry research.
- Assist with creating reports.
- Assist with social media content curation, post writing, and scheduling.
- Attend all events.
- Other duties, as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent
Administrative experience required
Additional Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities, Licenses, etc.:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally or written, with co-workers, vendors, business contacts, Members, etc.
- Ability to comply with company and industry operating and safety standards, rules and regulations.
- Ability to work with confidential information, materials, and files appropriately, professionally, and discreetly.
- Current driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to exert up to 25 pounds of force occasionally, and/or minimal amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to demonstrate and apply manual dexterity to operate office equipment.
- Ability to view computer monitor or laptop screen for extended periods of time.
- Office environment
- Occasionally work outdoors
- Local travel in company vehicle
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed to be a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, qualifications, efforts, or requirements associated with the position.
Resumes can be emailed to Careers@ANECA.org